The Ultimate Scottish Highland Dance experience… with lots of added magic.
We are delighted to announce that once again in 2019, Scottish Highland Dancers and Highland Dance schools from all around the world will have an amazing opportunity to participate in the International Gathering of Scottish Highland Dance at Disneyland® Paris and the brand new state of the art Millesime Montevrain Theatre right next to Disneyland Paris . Now with new opportunities and inclusions for 2019, IGSHD Paris really is an unmissable and fun event for all Scottish Highland Dancers and their families!
Thursday 21st to Monday 25th November 2019
Come and join us at this magical time of the year and enjoy all the Disney Christmas festivities!
• ChoreoMagic Disney Themed Challenge - The only place you will find this exclusive Disney themed Choreography challenge, unique and fun… it allows you to become the ‘Imagineer’ - let your storytelling imagination flow through your choreography - held at the brand new state of the art Millesime Montevrain Theatre right next to Disneyland Paris
• ChoreoMagic Disney Christmas Themed Challenge - this Disney Christmas Themed challenge lets you channel your ‘festive’ side with categories for solos, duos and groups - held at the brand new state of the art Millesime Montevrain Theatre right next to Disneyland Paris
• Become an honorary Disney Cast Member, apply for a Disney Performing Arts showcase opportunity and not forgetting to audition for the unmissable Disney Performing Arts Pre-Parade - this is your chance to immerse yourself in the world of Disney Performing Arts!*
• The SOBHD Magics - A traditional Highland Dance competition like no other - held at the brand new state of the art Millesime Montevrain Theatre right next to Disneyland Paris
• The SOBHD Paris Championships - Entry to this additional elite Scottish Highland Dance competition is also included free as part of all IGSHD packages for those wishing to compete - held at the brand new state of the art Millesime Montevrain Theatre right next to Disneyland Paris*
New for 2019
• New Disney Christmas Themed Category sections for solos, duos and groups
• More competition and performance opportunities than ever before
• Brand new state of the art Millesime Montevrain Theatre right next to Disneyland Paris
• Complimentary videography and photography now included
Not like any other Scottish Highland Dance event you have ever attended!
A unique and fun event, designed to bring families and schools together with the added magic of Disneyland Paris. Combining Disney themed challenges and traditional highland competitions (with magical themed trophies, medals and awards) with unmissable Disney Performing Arts showcase opportunities, including the spellbinding IGSHD Pre-Parade finale through The Disneyland Park.
Become an honorary Disney Cast Member!
The International Gathering of Scottish Highland Dance gives participants some very unique and exclusive opportunities! This is your chance to become an 'Honorary Disney Cast Member' through on-stage performance opportunities* and of course our exclusive IGSHD pre-parade*. You can be a part of the Disney Performing Arts department and get a true insight in to what it’s like to be a Disney Cast member and performer.
The magic of Disneyland Paris at Christmas included!
No other place in the world brings families together like Disneyland® Paris. Compete and perform in the brand new Millesime Montevrain Theatre and then head over to Disneyland Paris and have some Disney festive fun! Take in the seemingly endless sights, shows and attractions that Disneyland Paris has to offer while enjoying the excitement of special Disney themed Scottish Highland Dance challenges and performances! Christmas time is the best time to visit Disneyland Paris, with a huge array of seasonal shows, meet and greets, parades and attractions on offer; you will be spoilt for festive choice! Add to this a sprinkling of snow on main street USA and you can’t help but get in the Christmas spirit! All the Disney parks, Disney Village and hotels will be decorated for the season adding to those warm, Christmassy feelings, PLUS enjoy a Christmas market with stalls throughout the Disney Village and a special festive food market in the Walt Disney Studios park (we recommend the mulled French wine and luxury hot chocolates).
Included Disney Character Breakfast!
We know getting up close to your favourite Disney characters is a huge part of your Disney experience! So we have included a Character Breakfast with every exclusive Brave package, meaning you can enjoy the best breakfast in Disney with some extra magic. Including a full all you can eat english buffet breakfast with all the trimmings as well as a huge array of breakfast food from around the world like waffles with nutella, pancakes with syrup, fruits, cereals and yoghurts, cold meats, salmon and cheeses PLUS all the juices, coffee and speciality teas you can drink! They even have baked beans! All this in the company of up to six of your favourite Disney characters who visit every table for photographs, autograph signing… and of course a hug! Character Breakfasts are held in the heart of the Disneyland Park so as soon as you have finished your experience you can head straight over to your favourite attractions (which tend to have much shorter wait times around breakfast time).
Your Beautiful New Performance Venue - Presenting the Millesime Montevrain Theatre.
Opening in spring 2019, this brand new theatre venue situated in the pretty suburb of Montevrain, 5 minutes from the Disney hotels and theme parks and within the Disney ring road, has all the amenities and facilities you would expect from a state of the art performance theatre. Luxurious comfortable tiered seating, onsite restaurant and bar with spectacular veranda space, beautiful staging with professional lighting, sound and projection system. Add to this a bespoke changing area within the venue as well as local shops and amenities just across the road, we are excited to be calling the Millesime Montevrain Theatre the new home of the IGSHD Paris from 2019 onwards. Plus we will be providing a regular shuttle bus service for the 5 minute journey back and forth to your Disneyland Paris hotel throughout the day, letting you maximise your Disney experience around your competitions. For those guests that have interests outside of dancing and the parks, the theatre is only a 15 minute walk, or catch the No.43 bus, to the amazing Val d ’Europe, where you can see all of the wonders of the ocean at SEA Life, visit over 160 shops in the Val d ‘Europe Shopping Mall and over 110 shops at the La Vallee Village Designer Outlet or simply relax and enjoy a meal in the vast array of restaurants.
Register your interest today!
We envisage places to fill quickly and capacity to be limited. To register your interest today please contact us on the details below.
We are going back to Florida for the third year!
As part of the contined growth of the International Gathering of Scottish Highland Dance we are proud to announce that in 2019 we will once again also be offering additional IGSHD opportunites at Walt Disney World, Florida. So if you want to head over the pond into the sunshine and get a whole new IGSHD experience click below to visit our sister site!
|Please click HERE for more IGSHD Florida details